Baked Soy Lemon Chops
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops
1. In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and oil. Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
3. Place marinated pork chops in a roasting pan, and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, basting meat often with marinade.
These pork chops are light but very tasty! The longer you marinate your pork, the better it tastes. And it’s baked, so a lot of the pork fat is baked right off! Serve with a fresh garden salad and mashed potatoes for a terrific meal.
We grilled these 5 minutes per side instead of baking, they came out great!