Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning or pizza seasoning
- 16 ounces Mama Mary’s 12″ Thin & Crispy Pizza Crusts, 2 crusts in a pack
- 5 ounces pizza sauce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup shredded colby cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Brown ground beef in skillet. Add grill seasoning and cook until well done, about 5 minutes; drain. Spread pizza crust with sauce, leaving a 1″ border around the outside. Top with beef, bacon, onion and cheeses. Bake for 10–12 minutes until crust is light brown and cheese is melted. Top with diced tomato.