- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon beef boullion granules
- ½ teaspoon ground oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ pound spaghetti, cooked/drained
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, garnish
in large skillet, brown the meat with onion, pepper, garlic, then drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
Simmer, covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Arrange spaghetti on a platter, top with chili, then top with cheese.