Bow Ties with Spinach & Cherry Tomatoes
- 12 ounces bow-tie (farfalle) pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package, then drain and set aside in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add half the garlic then add half the spinach and ¼ salt/pepper; sauté until spinach wilts. Add remaining spinach and cook until wilted then transfer to bowl with pasta.
Add the rest of the garlic and olive oil to the skillet and cook 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and rest of the salt/pepper. Cook 1-2 minutes then add to bowl with pasta.
Add remaining ingredients to bowl and toss to combine.