Cheese Ravioli with Three Pepper Topping
“A nice change from tomato sauces. I cooked this one day for myself, and my family ate all of it before I had a chance. It’s that good.”
- 1 lb. cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth, divided
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until done; drain.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and bell peppers until tender. Add one cup of the broth, season with pepper flakes, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in remaining broth, and cook until most of broth has evaporated. Spoon pepper mixture over ravioli.
Source: Allrecipes.com (6 servings)