I used this recipe the other day – tastes great!
“A little sherry makes all the difference in this succulent grilled chicken recipe with an Asian flair.”
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1. In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, vegetable oil, sherry, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour into a large resealable bag. Place chicken in the bag, and shake to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
3. Place chicken on the prepared grill. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Discard remaining marinade.
– Prep: 15 Minutes
– Cook: 12 Minutes
– Ready in: 270 Minutes