Busy getting new TV and such, and playing with the wii! We also had to bail water out of the basement it was raining so bad last night! That has only happened to us 3 times since we moved here in 1998. Another storm is currently brewing, as I type!
Santa Fe Ravioli Soup
Source: adapted from Health, DECEMBER 2001 (8 servings | serving size: 1 1/4 cups soup, 1 tablespoon sour cream, and 1 tablespoon cilantro)
- 63 ounces chicken broth, low sodium
- 18 ounces Wegmans Ravioli, Small Round Cheese
- 2 cups refrigerated salsa
- 30 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Bring broth to a boil in a large saucepan. Reduce heat to low; add ravioli and simmer 5 minutes or until almost tender. Add salsa and beans; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro.
Does not need the sour cream!