Pretty quick and easy. Served with sauteed green beans and rice.
Mustard Crusted Tilapia
- 36 ounces fresh tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 ½ teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fine Italian bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Place tilapia fillets into prepared baking dish, and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, stir together the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, oregano, and Parmesan cheese.
When fish has cooked for 10 minutes, spread with herb paste, and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Continue baking for another 5 minutes until the topping is bubbly and golden.
– Start to finish: 15 Minutes