Linguine Stir-Fry With Green Beans & Garlic
- 1 lb. linguine, spaghetti, or thin
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb. skinless boneless chicken breast, slivered
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded & diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
In large nonstick wok or skillet over high heat, heat 1 teaspoon vegetable oil. Add chicken and stir-fry about 4 minutes until firm and opaque. Remove
chicken and set aside. Add the remaining teaspoon oil to the pan. Add green beans; reduce heat to medium, cover and cook 7 minutes. Uncover, add red bell pepper, stir well and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add garlic and stir-fry 30 seconds. Stir in teriyaki sauce and chicken broth. Heat to a simmer; toss with chicken and pasta.